Perso Evo 9
EKOI has developed a premium range primarily for the use of the fantastic athletes we have the distinct honour to equip. These exceptional champions require the very best products, every gain is important and can mean the difference between the win, a podium place or just a finish. It is perfectly normal that we should make these exceptional products available to all our customers.
Designing a PREMIUM product requires the input of a team of specialists from A to Z and is a task that is far more time consuming and difficult than one might, initially, imagine.
- - Product DESIGN is the work of a French or Italian designer, it is then validated and tested by our own in-house team as well as by the same pro riders who initially tasked us.
- - The product is developed by our designers, who work exclusively for EKOI.
- - The product is tested at least 3 times in real conditions before approval for sale.
- - The product is made using the best available materials.
- - Production is 100% made in EUROPE (for optimal quality control of the materials used and the finish that must be PERFECT).
PERSO EVO9 SUNGLASSES
More stylish, more aggressive, providing the wearer with far more options, better still: “we will not stop until we have pushed back the limits as far as possible”.
The only sunglasses that offer you 4-in-1 options, 4 different styles in a single frame.
The PERSOEVO9 is the fruit of the collaboration between our product development team and several pro riders, notably Fabio Aru, Warren Barguil, Alexander Kristoff, Nacer Bouhanni and the entire Quick Step Floors Team.
Made in Italy and assembled by hand here in our laboratory in Fréjus, these sunglasses offer levels of exclusivity and customisation that make each model a unique masterpiece. Besides the wide range of options and colours, you have the real opportunity to let your imagination go by using our 3D configurator.
Personalise your sunglasses from a choice of :
- 17 frame colours
- 22 upper frame rim options (National flags: France, Italy, Belgium and Spain)
- 18 lower frame rim colours
- 7 lens colours: Cat. 3: mirror, revo red, revo blue; Cat. 1: orange, yellow and Cat. 0-3 Photochromic: grey
- the very first 4-in-1 sunglasses, signed EKOI
- Perforated arms
- Perforated upper frame rim
- Sunglasses weight: just 41 g
- Adjustable (spread and depth) nose piece
- Compatible with LENS CORRECTION INSERTS
The Zeiss PERSO EVO 9 Lenses are MADE IN ITALY :
These high-performance lenses do not just give a unique and stylish look to your eyewear, they also guarantee the wearer optimal vision in all weather.
They provide comprehensive anti-UVA protection (Present even in overcast weather and which account for 95 % of UVs) and anti-UVB protection (5% of UVs) which are responsible for sun tans and, more unfortunately, sunburn.
The Zeiss Cat. 3 (choice of Revo red, Revo blue, Revo mirror) lenses
are perfect for intense sunlight as they provide the wearer with excellent colour contrast, improving your vision in bright sunlight.
Every road detail appears sharp enabling you to optimise your training or race conditions.
The red Zeiss Cat. 2 lens
has been designed for wear in mixed variable light conditions (varying between sun, cloud and rain).
They provide the wearer with excellent colour contrast, improving your vision in average or mixed sunlight conditions.
Your vision is sharper, clearer.
The Zeiss Cat. 1 (choice of orange or yellow) lenses
have been designed for wear in overcast weather, rain or fog.
They provide the wearer with excellent colour contrast, enhancing your vision in low light conditions.
The Cat. 0-3 Photochromic lens
Offers the wearer unrivalled eye comfort as the variable-tint lens rapidly adapts, in just a few seconds, to changing light conditions.
As such, it is perfectly adapted to your vision in all conditions.
All our lenses are designed to protect the wearer and enhance their vision in all circumstances.
The anti-reflection treatment makes your vision even sharper and cuts out glare.
With the Ri-PEL water-repellent treatment water and dust slide off the lens surface making it easier to clean and your vision far clearer.
- Approved to EU standards
The EU standard 1078 complies with the current laws throughout the European Union member countries.
Should you live outside the European Union we advise you to check the standards that apply in your own country of residence or to contact our product information service who will be pleased to advise you.