EKOI Thermolite 2016 black carbon cycling socks
48/72 hours Europe wide delivery to your collection point.
Delivery in 2 in 5 days at home.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
Parcels delivered to Europe in 1 to 3 days and 2 to 5 days to the rest of the world.
The product +
- Hollow Thermolite fibre provide excellent heat retention.
- Carbon thread reinforced heel and toes.
- Reinforced sock upper in carbon thread.
For wear in cold weather, in temperatures from -10°C to 15°C with overshoes
- Reinforced heel in carbon thread.
- reinforced terry on sole,
- sock upper in reinforced carbon thread,
- Thermolite hollow fibre stores (and releases) foot heat.
- breathable fibres keep feet dry & moisture-free,
- Anti bacteria treatment
Available in 2 (EU) sizes: S/M (39/41) et L/XL (42/46).
THERMOLITE ® fibre is a technical fibre that traps air, but allows full and unrestricted air circulation for effective wicking and excellent insulation. This allows for a fine sock (and not the usual "ski-type" thick, thick, thick winter cycling socks. The foot remains dry and warm whatever the intensity of your workout.
- thermal Insulation and moisture transfer features,
- warm, fine & light,
- foot remains dry whatever the intensity.
- Asterios D. 08/02/2017Soft and warm
Soft and warm for my feet.
- Valdi 22/01/2017Chaussettes hiver ekoi carbone thermolite 2016 noir - taille : l / xl
Good for low temperatures