EKOI SICUREZZA BLACK JERSEY
48/72 hours Europe wide delivery to your collection point.
Delivery in 2 in 5 days at home.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
Parcels delivered to Europe in 1 to 3 days and 2 to 5 days to the rest of the world.
- Every day via the social network or the internet we learn of another cyclist seriously injured or perhaps worse whilst out on the road, an unforgiving place. Vehicles have a shell that is designed to protect the occupants in the event of an accident, us cyclists have no such shell. The watchword is RESPECT, respect for each other, respect for the Highway Code (yes, we stop at red lights!) and respect for the traffic and weather conditions. As cyclists we need to be seen, to stand out so that other road users cannot fail to see us and take suitable action.
So cyclists , make your presence known, GET SEEN!
- Fast and fun colours cycling jersey
- Made in Italy
Jersey in 3 different materials:
- SYDER mesh : for the underarm to efficiently wick moisture away
- Front and back panels in windproof and breathable BOSTON material
- shoulders and arms in FULL MOON material for its stretchability and comfort
- Flat seams
- Full length self-locking YKK zip
- Lower back silicone hem to prevent rucking and for lower back comfort
- Invisible full length self-locking YKK zip
- Ultra ergonomic (anatomic fit) cut with extended back
- 3 back pockets
100% ULTRA SPORT polyester
- Non-crease, shape-retaining material
- Resistant to intense sunlight
- Weatherproof and resistant to perspiration staining
- Easy clean (machine washable at 30°C)
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
|S||< 60 kg||< 1.70 m|
|M||61-70 kg||1.71 m - 1.75 m|
|L||71-75 kg||1.76 m - 1.82 m|
|XL||76-83 kg||1.83 m - 1.89 m|
|2XL||84-92 kg||1.90 m - 1.94 m|
|3XL||93-95 kg||1.95 m|
Cyclists Don't forgetÂ !
- You have to comply with traffic regulations
- Respect the traffic regulations : Â traffic lights, stop signs & priorities.
- Move to the right side of the road and use, when there are, bands, cycle tracks or 2 way tracks.
Do not ride on the sidewalk if you have more than eight years.
- Signal your turns.
- At a crossroad, always stay ahead other vehicles to be visible. At the traffic lights use cyclists airlock and other spaces. Do not stay out of the driversâ vision.
- Keep a safe several meters distance with vehicles ahead.
- Wear preferably bright colored clothing and a reflective vest at night or when visibility is poor...
Many users are daily on the road at the same time. Car drivers & cyclists must both adapt to each other traffic conditions.
So cycling friends, be the brightests !