EKOI NO BRAND White Skinsuit
Delivery in 2 in 5 days at home.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
48/72 hours Europe wide delivery to your collection point.
Parcels delivered to Europe in 1 to 3 days and 2 to 5 days to the rest of the world.
The current choice of many professional cyclists not just for cyclo-cross or MTB but skinsuits are now found in the professional peloton due to their added comfort and unrestricted movement.
The concept of a skinsuit replacing the traditional jersey and bib short combination is relatively unknown to the amateur cyclist is destined to become increasingly popular over the coming years.
The EKOI NO BRAND model in white or black is minimalist (Who said "Less is more?") and was designed at the specific request of some of our customers who prefer a more understated and discreet design.
Product plus points :
- Esthetically gives the feeling of a 2nd skin
- The removal of the straps adds further wearer comfort
- The Gel air silicone pad enhances comfort and moisture transfer
- A front aperture allows for comfort stops without the need to remove the skinsuit off the shoulders
- road, cyclo-cross or MTB FOR THE MODEL IN BLACK and road only for the version in white
- front panel in windcheating material
- flatlock seams
- High collar adds to the sense of comfort
- 2 back pockets
- Lycra made in Italy
- 5 sizes S / M / L / XL / XXL
- machine washable at 30°C (preferably in a white mesh sack to avoid friction with other more agressive textiles such as velcro)
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
- DO NOT IRON
|S||50kg - 60kg||1.40m - 2.00m|
|M||61kg - 70kg||1.40m - 2.00m|
|L||71kg - 75kg||1.40m - 2.00m|
|XL||76kg - 83kg||1.40m - 2.00m|
|XXL||84kg - 92kg||1.40m - 2.00m|
- Edoardo S. 08/10/2016Surprising product
I bought first the comp8 black and white, then I bought my second in no brand white. My usage is primarily in training sessions from 1.5 to 2.5 hours, typical temperature range 12 to 18, I use a summer underwear inside, and that's all. I mainly cycle night time or early morning. Tested this product with temperatures above 28... it works only with the front zip fully open. Personal opinion this is a very interesting product with plenty of flexibility, curious to try it below 10 with a winter jersey on top. I'm 185 cm x 85 kilos.. I'm doing good with an XL, XXL might be slightly better on neck comfort, but probably too large on the bottom side.. when it comes to the uppersaddle I strongly believe the 80% of comfort is a combination between the whole bicycle and the rider position, the pad count only for a 20 %, said this the air silicium pad imho perform very well.
Take a little of time to get used to the bodysuit feeling and to the limited capacity of the pockets, but worth a try, especially with a 30% or a 50% off