EKOI PRO GEL MEMORY SUNLIGHT ABSORBING Black Bib short
Delivery in 2 in 5 days at home.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
48/72 hours Europe wide delivery to your collection point.
Parcels delivered to Europe in 1 to 3 days and 2 to 5 days to the rest of the world.
We enter a period where significant advances are being made in cycling apparel, the big brands make a lot of noise when they latch on to something new, whereas we at EKOI quietly continue, since 2001, with the evolution of our cycling gear. We are particularly proud to introduce the EKOI PRO GEL MEMORY SUNLIGHT ABSORBING BLACK BIB SHORT
EWe have specifically developed these bib shorts for summer wear.
The perforated Lycra thigh panels improve breathability and rider comfort in hot weather, which coupled with the GEL pad density concept make this bib short possibly the world's most technically-advanced..
So technically-advanced in fact that this bib short has been selected for the COSMO BIKE AWARDS (Verona BIKE FAIR 2016)
Product plus points:
- Custom shape-memory GEL inserts tailored to your weight
- Superior comfort (micro perforations for improved moisture management) and vibration-negating properties of the GEL inserts (absorbing road buzz)
- New cut specifically for summer & hot weather
- 2 different Lycra weights: Lycra 200 g (black bib short) / 230 g (white bib short) + perforated lycra
- Elasticated 7.5 cm thigh cuffs with NON-SLIP silicone.
ROAD or MTB
Product features :
- 2 panels with a perforated lycra panel on the thighs
- Shape-memory anatomy-mapping GEL pads that adapt to your morphology,
- Y-shape bib straps in SPYDER mesh fabric provide both improved ventilation and added comfort and unrestricted shoulder movement,
- 2 colours: black or white
-Lycra 200 g (black bib short) / 230 g (white bib short) + perforated lycra
5 sizes: S / M / L / XL and XXL.
Product care :
Perforated Lycra is more fragile than standard lycra and must be handled and washed with care.
Tested over 2000 km prior to product launch and worn by Jeremy our tester on the Etape du Tour 2016.
Washing instructions :
- Machine washable at 30°C
DO NOT TUMBLE DRY DO NOT IRON
Choose the GEL pad density based on your weight
Current road bikes are becoming increasingly stiffer, saddles are becoming lighter, the country or mountain roads on which we ride are sometimes sketchy or worse. If you were to drive a car 2 or 3 days in a row, you would begin to feel sit bone discomfort by the the 2nd or 3rd day¦
75% of cyclists who ride 2 - 3 times a week complain of back problems ...
It is principally for these reasons that we at EKOI created this new, exclusive to EKOI, concept:
EKOI PROGEL MEMORY shorts with anatomy-mapping shape memory GEL inserts.
GEL MEMORY pads are bactericide-treated
Micro perforations and thermoregulatory ventilation channels across the whole pad, enhance air flow and moisture transfer.
MADE IN ITALY :
Our MEMORY GEL pads have been specifically developed with Italian designers and they are manufactured in Italy because we at EKOI (are not alone to) acknowledge the unsurpassed quality of Italian workmanship.
|S||< 60 kg|
|M||61 - 70 kg|
|L||71 - 77 kg|
|XL||78 - 85 kg|
|2XL||86 - 93 kg|